Libra Full Moon Workbook (Printed)
For the First Full Moon in Libra March 20th
This workbook is for ALL signs, it is designed to tap you into the collective astrological energy.
This Aries Sun Season we have two Full Moons in Libra. This first one occurs the day Aries Season starts and the Spring equinox. Libra brings our attention to our relationships. Before looking at our connections with those around us, though, we must first look at the many relationships we have with different aspects of ourselves. Consider this Libra Workbook Part 1 of a two part process. It brings you insights and practices to develop your relationship with yourself, where Part 2 (coming at the end of March) will focus on your relationships with your partners in life. The Full Moon is always a powerful time to shed unwanted energies. Use this time to clear away negative patterns within yourself on this day through the help of the Full Moon workbook, and make space for new energies to come into your life.
The Libra Workbook includes:
- An explanation of the energies of a Full Moon
- A summary of what a Full Moon means in Libra
- Specific astrology for the day of the Full Moon and how to work with the oppositional nature of Libra and Aries.
- Meditation for the Libra Full Moon
- Lunar Flow for the Libra Full Moon
- Libra Full Moon Circle Set Up
- Practices designed to help you harness the power of the Libra Full Moon
- A place for Reflection
- A summary of the Last Quarter energy
Cover Art by Rebecca Reitz
*International orders please give yourself at least 2 weeks for delivery