Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Capricorn Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Workbook (Printed)
For the Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn July 4th
In need of some grounding? The Capricorn Full Moon is the perfect time to feel our feet on the ground and refocus our intentions as we head into the rest of 2020. Part of our Eclipse Season, this Full Moon also brings us a Lunar Eclipse to help us release what distracts us from our center. The energy of Capricorn brings us back to our core and encourages us to show up in our strength in every aspect of our lives. It reminds us to listen to our intuition and teaches us how to trust our inner compass to steer our life. Combined with the Lunar Eclipse, this Full Moon allows us to easily cut the cord between us the anything that does not truly represent our most authentic self. Through releasing judgment of ourselves and embracing our inner knowledge, we are able to step into our true power, then show that power to the world.
The Capricorn Full Moon Workbook explains all the vibrations involved in this Full Moon, including the Lunar Eclipse energy. It gives guidance on how it will affect all of us and how we make the most of this special event which concludes many cycles. Feel your center and stability this Full Moon and realign your energy, and intentions, towards your highest visions for the rest of this year.
Written each month by Jill Wintersteen, founder of Spirit Daughter
The Capricorn Workbook includes:
- An explanation of the energies of the Lunar Eclipse
- A summary of what a Lunar Eclipse means in Capricorn
- Specific astrology for the day of the Full Moon/Lunar Energy and how to work with the oppositional nature of the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Capricorn
- Nodescopes- Special Horoscopes based on your Lunar Nodes
- Meditation for the Capricorn Lunar Eclipse
- Lunar Flow for the Capricorn Lunar Eclipse
- Capricorn Lunar Eclipse Circle Set Up
- A Card Reading Ritual for the Capricorn Lunar Eclipse
- Practices designed to help you harness the power of the Capricorn Lunar Eclipse and find your true north.
- A place for Reflection
Cover Art by Rebecca Reitz
Available Single Issue or Subscribe to the Full Moon Workbook Series
All Full Moon Workbook Subscriptions (International and Domestic) reoccur on the 13th of the Month, after your first order. If you subscribe to the New Moon Workbook as well, both workbooks will be billed and mailed together.
Subscriptions can be modified or canceled at any time through your customer portal.
Questions? Free free to reach out
*All Sales Final