Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Dreamy Moons Affirmation Cards by Annie Tarasova
We love these cards!
This beautiful deck is designed and written by Annie Tarasova. They are intended to tap you into your intuitive guidance and give you the affirmation your energy needs the most.
Designed and written by Annie Tarasova.
Size: 3.5 x 5.1 inches
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements describing the desired emotion, situation or goal. Affirmations have been used for many centuries in the form of mantras or prayers. They work when your powerful subconscious mind hears your words and programs your experience and behavior to reflect the affirmation.
In a subtle way, affirmations change your thought patterns. Believing that you’re destined to be wealthy inspires you to act with a greater assurance and to make decisions based on a sense of empowerment and security rather than fear or neediness. Affirmations not only affect your thoughts, actions, and attitudes, but they also affect the world in metaphysical ways. You are not separate from the world around you. Everyone and everything in this world is made from the same divine universal Consciousness. Understand that whatever words you speak with a strong focus and intention, have an effect on the world around you.
How to use your DreamyMoons affirmation cards:
There are many ways that you can use your affirmation cards. These are just a few examples.
- Shuffle the cards and pull a random card out without looking. Treat the affirmation on that card as something the Universe is telling you to focus on.
- Look through the affirmation cards in the morning. Select a few that you would like to focus on this day/week/month. Place them in visible places, so whenever your eye meets the card randomly, you read the affirmation.
- Carry a card or two that speaks to you in your bag or wallet. Affirmation cards are embedded with positive energies of the affirmations, as they were created while I was focusing strongly on the affirmation written.
- Affirmation cards can be treated as postcards - feel free to gift them to friends and family.
- Cards can also be used simply as artworks - if you like the look of it, you are welcome to frame it or stick on a wall.