Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Taurus Blue Moon Workbook (Digital)
Digital Issue- emailed immediately (please check Spam)
For the Taurus Blue Moon Oct 31st
This October we have two Full Moons, the second occurs Oct 31st in the sign of Taurus. This Blue Moon occurring on Halloween/ Samhain brings us some much-needed grounding during the transformational Scorpio Season. It is a time to find some stillness and be present with ourselves in order to understand how to create beauty in our life.
The Blue Moon Workbook gives you tons of information on both Taurus and her interaction with the Scorpio Season. It then takes you on a journey, through a series of written practices to help you become more comfortable with uncertainty and feel supported while traversing the unknown. From this place you are free to attract everything you need and want in life, without the limitations of fear. Allow the energy of this Blue Moon to open up your creativity and your most abundant self.
Written each month by Jill Wintersteen, founder of Spirit Daughter
The Taurus Workbook includes:
- An explanation of the energies of the Blue Moon
- A summary of what a Blue Moon means in Taurus
- Specific astrology for the day of the Blue Moon and how to work with the oppositional nature of the Sun in Scorpio and the Moon in Taurus
- Meditation for the Taurus Blue Moon
- House Scopes (How this Full Moon will affect your personal house ruled by Taurus)
- Taurus Blue Moon/ Samhain Circle Set Up
- A Card Reading Ritual for the Taurus Blue Moon
- Practices designed to help you feel supported while leaving comfort zones
- A place for Reflection
Cover Art by Rebecca Reitz
Available Single Issue or Subscribe to the Full Moon Workbook Series
Subscriptions reoccur on the 15th of every month.
Questions? Free free to reach out
Subscriptions can be modified or canceled at any time through your customer portal.
*All Sales Final